Do you enjoy making building marbles mazes with your Block-N-Roll construction system?
Then you are really going to enjoy this! Simply go to your local Block-N-Roll store and ask for a “Block-N-Roll” Marble Maze Contest Form. Then go and build the biggest and fastest marble maze you can build. Take a photo of you marble maze and return it with your contest form to your store. Your entry will be sent to our web site where we will post the top marble maze designs on our web site. Then we will have everyone vote on which marble maze they like best, the winner will receive a special pack of Block-N-Roll building pieces.
How To Enter!
- Go to your local Block-N-Roll Store
- Get a Block-N-Roll Marble Maze Contest Form
- Build and Photograph Your Best Marble Maze
- Turn your form and photo into the store
- Visit our Web Site and vote for your favorite marble maze design
- Check back to see if you have won!
If you do not have a store near you may send your photo and design to Taurus Toys at the following Address.
- Block-N-Roll Marble Maze Contest
- PO Box 848, Franklin, PA 16323
Please send your photo in an envelope and include the following information on a piece of paper.
- Your Name
- Address, City, State, Zip Code
- Phone Number including area code
- Your Age
- Email Address
Contest Rules & Regulations
- The Block-N-Roll Marble Maze Contest is open to U.S. Residents only and must be between the ages
of 5 and 16 years old.
- Email submissions will not be accepted.
- By submitting your photo and to be eligible for the contest, you provide Taurus Toy permission to use your photograph and validate that you built the marble maze.
- Photos will become property of Taurus Toy and may not be returned.
- Many Children will enter and only a few will win.
- Contest winners are chosen from the number of votes their photo receives on our web site and will be calculated at the end of each month.
- One winner will be chosen per month and will be notified by email and or telephone.
- Winner will receive a special package of Block-N-Roll toys, contest winners will not receive any monetary awards and prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- Contest will begin Midnight – September 15, 2009 and continue each month until January 15, 2010.
- Any submissions received after this time period will not be accepted.
- Taurus Toy is not responsible for entries not submitted by store locations or in the event the submissions are destroyed by accident.
- By entering the contest you hereby allow Taurus Toy to publish your name and photograph on our web site.
- Winners for each month will be posted on the web site.
- Employees of Taurus Toy, their affiliates, store owners and families, advertising and web marketing employees are not eligible to participate in the contest.
- All information from submission will be used internally and will not be shared or sold to other marketing agencies
Best Of Luck, We Look Forward to Seeing Your Marble Maze Creations